If you want to remove passcode from an iPhone it doesn’t matter whether you know your passcode or not, we have various methods to help you. It actually becomes very difficult sometimes for us to remember a forgotten passcode and then we become really helpless without our iPhones. In order for us to have a good and peaceful time anywhere, we need our iPhones to be functional and working all the time. If you have been wondering about how to remove restrictions passcode on iphone then don’t worry anymore. Below you’ll find the tips and tricks that you can use to disable or bypass the passcode of your iPhone. It becomes actually very difficult sometimes for us to remember a forgotten passcode and then we become really helpless without our iPhones.
How to Disable Passcode
from Your iPhone if you know the Passcode
We are going to find out the steps to disable passcode from your iPhone. It can get really dramatic and annoying having a passcode on your personal phone and having to enter it everytime you need to do something.
- You need to go to the Home Screes and navigate to Settings
- In Settings look for Touch ID &
(Since the iPhone 4, 4s, or 5 aren’t Touch ID capable you would have to navigate to Passcode from Settings)
- Now you need to enter your passcode then
look for the option to disable the passcode which is Passcode Off
Note When you disable the Passcode the Touch ID is disabled automatically
How to Disable Passcode on iPhone if you don’t know the Passcode
If you have forgotten your passcode or maybe your notorious child has
set a passcode on your iPhone and you aren’t able to use it, you don’t need to
worry there is a solution to it. The solution is iMyFone LockWiper which
actually can help you get rid of the passcode. You’ll need this software
downloaded on your computer and your phone connected to the computer via cable.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
It allows you to wipe out the passcode if you have forgotten it or if
you have somehow disabled your iPhone maybe with several incorrect attempts or
if you have a secondhand iPhone with a locked screen. It can help you with a
removing passcode from an iPhone with a broken screen or even when you can’t
access your iPhone because the passcode was set by kids or others.
- Download the iMyFone LockWiper and connect your iPhone to your computer via cable.
- Launch the iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and make sure your iPhone is connected to the computer.
- Click on the Start button to start the process and press next on the next screen.
- It will prompt you to download the latest version of iOS which can work on your iPhone and will automatically detect and download the suitable version once you click on download.
- Once the firmware gets downloaded in a few minutes, you are now ready to move to the next step and now you need to click on Start to Extract.
- Once the extraction completes you will be prompted again to verify if you really want to move ahead and in case you don’t happen to have changed your mind you need to press ‘0’ six times that is ‘000000’ and then press enter to proceed.
- Once the unlocking is complete you can press Done and you are actually done with the process of removing your passcode in just 7 easy steps.
Note: You’ll lose all the data that you had on your
iPhone so better keep a backup first.
How to Remove your iPhone Passcode with the help of iTunes
If you have somehow disabled your iPhone or have forgotten the
passcode, don’t worry you can remove the passcode with the help of iTunes. With
the help of iTunes, you can easily remove the passcode and start using your
- You need to launch iTunes on your PC and keep your iPhone connected to your PC
- Now if you are using an iPhone X or iPhone 8 you need to quickly press and release the volume up and volume down button simultaneously one by one and then hold on to the side button till the recovery mode shows up on the screen. In case of an iPhone 7 or 7+, you need to press the volume up and down buttons together till the time the recovery screen doesn’t appear. In the case of 6 and lower versions, you need to press and hold both the home button and the side button till the recovery screen doesn’t light up.
- Now you’ll have to press the recover button and iTunes will wipe out all the data from your iPhone and also remove the passcode.
Note: The drawback is that you’ll lose all the data that you had on iPhone.
In conclusion, if you know your passcode and want to remove the passcode then you can use the first method. If you don’t happen to recall your passcode or are stuck somehow then the best option is iMyFone LockWiper because it allows you to perform the removal of the passcode in easy steps and you don’t have to do much. Yes, you can use iTunes but the features that iMyFone LockWiper has are nothing when compared to iTunes. ������